Nigerian Navy recruitment form is here. Download Nigerian Navy batch 34 recruitment form and apply online. https://joinnigeriannavy.com or www joinnigeriannavy.com is Navy recruitment portal.
Do you want to apply for Navy recruitment?. Are you qualified to get Navy job?. This page will give you latest news and updates on Navy recruitment today.
As you read below, you will see Nigerian Navy form, registration starting date, closing date, shortlisting of candidates and final selection.
Is Nigerian Navy Still Recruiting?
Yes, Navy application portal is still open. Interested and eligible candidates should login Nigerian Navy portal to begin.
Please note that application is generally free and you do not have to pay for it. To download, simply login to www.joinnigeriannavy.com to download the form.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
a. Must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive), except sportsmen/sportswomen category that require 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive). School Cert must not be older than 6 years
from date of application.
b. Must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by January 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
c. Must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by January 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife as well as for Drivers/Mechanics and sportsmen/sportswomen categories. Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
d. Must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
e. Must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
f. Must possess National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
General Application Guidelines
1. The recruitment exercise will commence with online screening of applicants’ qualifications follow by recruitment examinations at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
2. Applicants are advised to read the detailed instructions at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
3. Applicants are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicant with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
4. Applicants are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons for assistance at any stage of the recruitment exercise.
5. Any applicant who lie or forges his/her documents and is discovered at any time will be handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022/2023
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on the method of application.
a. Applicants are to apply online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com portal
b. Application is free of charge. Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
c. On submission, Applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
i. Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian Form.
ii. Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii. Police Certification Form.
iv. Guarantor Form.
v. ‘For Official Use Only’ Form.
d. Applicants are to come to the designated recruitment examinations centres with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed Forms.
The Nigerian Navy online recruitment exercise started on Monday, August 7 2022 and portal will close on September 17, 2022. Any application not submitted before registration closing date will not be accepted.
More updates coming soon.
We hope this detailed post on Nigerian Navy batch 34 recruitment exercise is helpful to you.
Kindly share this post to notify other interested candidates.