FIRS recruitment 2023/2024 has started. Download and process federal inland revenue service job recruitment form here.
We believe no one want to be unemployed in the year 2023. That’s why we have have compiled list of government jobs you can apply in Nigeria for 2023/2024 recruitment exercises.
In this article, you will get all important information you need about the federal inland revenue service (FIRS) recruitment. As you read below, you will see firs portal, recruitment requirements, vacancies and how to apply.
You May Apply:
Application Requirements & Academic Qualifications
Candidates must check if they are eligible for FIRS jobs before filling out the online application form.
They are as follows:
- FIRS recruitment is for undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates
- Minimum academic qualifications is SSCE / O-level
- National diploma / higher national diploma obtained from any institution
- Bachelor’s degree, mater’s or PhD holders
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- No criminal records
- Have good means of identification
- Birth certificate / certificate of origin
- Guarantors form is compulsory
- Candidates will be asked to submit letter of reference in most cases
- Other supporting documents
Is FIRS Currently Recruiting?
Please note that federal inland revenue service recruitment has not started yet. This post was published to prepare you before recruitment exercise begins officially.
Make sure you scan and get all your credentials ready after reading this post. You won’t miss any firs job updates as you visit this page often.
To get first hand information, login to FIRS recruitment portal via www.firs.gov.ng/careers or visit this page often.
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2023/2024
Applying for federal inland revenue service recruitment is easier than you think. If you meet the requirements and qualifications listed above then you are good to go.
Kindly login to www.firs.gov.ng/portal and follow the guidelines or check back here later for application procedures.
Reasons why you may be disqualified or not shortlisted:
- Candidates can only submit one application at a time. Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
- When you fail to upload required documents
- Age requirement
- Applicants who selected jobs they are not qualified for
- Late application
- Poor performance in aptitude test, exams and screening
More updates coming soon.
We hope this post helps you better understand how to apply for federal inland revenue service (FIRS) recruitment 2023/2024.
Kindly share to notify other interested applicants.