EFCC recruitment form is out. Vacancies listed on EFCC recruitment portal – https://www.efcc.gov.ng/career.
Do you want to apply for EFCC jobs?. Do you have or know what it takes to join and work with the EFCC?.
This page will give you latest news and updates on EFCC job recruitment for graduates and non graduates.
Important Notice: This is not the official portal for EFCC recruitment. A link to EFCC recruitment portal where you can check for vacancies and apply for recruitment have been given in this article.
As you read below, you will see basic application requirements, qualifications and how to apply for jobs in EFCC.
The EFCC offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees.
Recruitment of new personnel into the Commission’s service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific
EFCC Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
Interested candidates who wish to apply for EFCC jobs must meet minimum application requirements. Basic requirements are as follows:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria and have a valid means of identification
- Possession of SSCE
- National diploma or higher national diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree or PhD obtained from a recognised institution
- Must be of good behaviour
- Candidates must be physically and mentally healthy
- Guarantors form
- Letter of reference
- Basic computer knowledge will be an added advantage
- Other supporting documents
Is EFCC Currently Recruiting Now?
Please be informed that the economic and financial crime commission (EFCC) is not recruiting now. Available vacancies will be posted on EFCC official website https://www.efcc.gov.ng/career.
To find out when recruitment starts, kindly login to the above portal or visit this page often for updates.
Please note that we will never ask you for money to provide you with latest news and updates on EFCC recruitment.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024
Applying for EFCC recruitment is easier than you think. You can easily do this on your own by visiting EFCC recruitment portal and follow the instructions given.
- Scan and save copies of your credentials including your guarantors form, letter of reference or recommendation
- Go to EFCC recruitment portal at https://www.efcc.gov.ng/career
- Sign up and follow the application guidelines
- Each candidate must submit one application as multiple applications might lead to disqualification
If successful, you will be shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
More updates coming soon.
We hope this detailed article helps you better understand how to apply for EFCC recruitment. Kindly check back later for more EFCC recruitment today.
You can also post your comments below. Remember to share this post to notify other interested candidates.