Civil Defence recruitment form 2022/2023 application portal is here. Civil Defence is currently recruiting. Find out how to begin NSCDC application process in this article.
The Nigerian Civil Defence corps is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates.
Do you want to apply for NSCDC jobs?
Do you know what it takes to join Civil Defence?
This post has everything you need for a successful job application. The Civil Defence is one of the paramilitary forces in Nigeria. Civil Defence, just like other military and paramilitary forces in Nigeria plays a special role. Their salary structure is very good and the least money you can earn as a Civil Defence member is ₦75000 and above.
Without wasting much of your time, let’s show you how to begin your application process.
Is Civil Defence Currently Recruiting?
Yes, Civil Defence form for 2022/2023 recruitment is out. Interested and eligible candidates must login to NSCDC portal at www.nscdc.gov.ng or cdfipb.careers portal.
Also, Civil Defence job application is generally free. Applicants do not have to pay any money to download or obtain the form. More information below.
Civil Defence Recruitment | Eligibility and Requirements
It is very important to check requirements and academic qualifications for any job you want to apply. For a successful job application, you must check specifications and eligibility. Below are requirements and qualifications for Civil Defence job application.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Have National identify card or any other means of identification
- O-level certificate
- National diploma or higher national diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree
- Valid email address and phone number
- Updated CV
- Basic computer skills will be added advantage
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Meet minimum height and do not exceed maximum height
- Must be up to 18 years
- No specific age for Civil Defence retirement
How to Apply for Civil Defence Retirement 2022/2023
Do you consider yourself eligible for the current Civil Defence recruitment?. If yes, then follow the steps below to download the form and apply.
- Go to Civil Defence recruitment portal at cdfip.careers or interior.gov.ng
- Check all job vacancies and chose the one you wish to apply
- Proceed to register and fill out the online application form
- Upload all your credentials
- Review and submit your application
- Check your email inbox for successful message
Note: All application must be submitted before the closing date. Also, candidates must fill and upload their guarantors form on NSCDC portal.
At the end of online application, Civil Defence will release names of shortlisted candidates. We have explained how to check Civil Defence (NSCDC) shortlisted candidates on our next post.
Kindly visit this page often for latest news and updates on Civil Defence recruitment today.
You can also comment and share this post to notify other interested candidates!.